- Quick Drain Unblocking
- Professional Drain Services
- Expert Plumbers Drain Unblocking
- Emergency Drain Unblocking
Are your drains clogged? Leak Detection Pros can assist you with professional and effective drain unblocking services.
We have the proper tools to rapidly solve any problem with your exterior drain, toilet, sink, or basin.
We make speedy call-outs all around South Africa.
Leak Detection Pros is a company that operates all throughout South Africa. and we specialize in drain unblocking services such as:
- Drain unblocking in general
- Drain cleaning with high pressure
- Root extraction is available around the clock. Drain unblocking in an emergency
- Drainage check with camera
Drain Unblocking in General
Leak Detection Pros are specialist in unblocking drains and we have experience in unblocking a wide range of blocked drains.
Our staff consists of drain specialists that will diagnose the specific problem as soon as possible.
Your drain clog will be gone in no time, so contact us today to schedule a call-out!
Drain Cleaning with High-Pressure
We employ specialized high-pressure drain clearing equipment for more severe drain clogs.
Despite the fact that it is powerful equipment, it does not cause any damage to your drains.
Give us a call if you’re not sure whether you need general drain clearing or high-pressure cleaning, and we’ll tell you!
Removal of the roots
Roots from trees and plants can get stuck in your drain and clog it up.
If your drain is clogged and next to a huge tree or shrub, expert root extraction may be required.
We will expertly remove unwanted roots in your drain and get your plumbing operating correctly again, using our own high-tech equipment.
For a call-out, click here!
Drain unblocking services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if your drain problem suddenly becomes a significant problem in the middle of the night or on a holiday!
We provide call-out services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will come to you at any time!
Drain Inspection using cameras
It’s not always easy to figure out what’s causing your drain troubles.
When this happens, we employ cutting-edge CCTV drain technology to determine the source of the problem. Following that, we’ll be able to quickly determine what’s causing your drain obstruction and take needed action.
What Are the Signs That My Drain Is Blocked?
This is a question we get a lot at Drain Unblocking Pros. The following are some of the most prevalent symptoms that your drain is clogged:
- Drainage is sluggish. Slow draining from the plug is one of the most prevalent indicators of a blocked drain. If it doesn’t clear after using a plunger, give us a call!
- Drain has a foul odor. Drains emitting foul odors could indicate trapped food that is slowly decomposing. Don’t let your home become a health hazard; contact us right away!
- In the toilet, there is a lot of water. When the water level in your toilet is higher than usual, it’s usually due to a clogged drain. The problem could be more serious if the toilet is overflowing. Don’t put it off any longer; give us a call right now!
- Noises of gurgling. The sound of gurgling indicates that air has become trapped in the drain and has to be freed. We can take care of this in a timely and professional manner.